My latest Pinterest attempt – it was amazing!!!!! You must try this! See below for original post website.
3/4 cup (12 Tablespoons) unsalted butter, sliced
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups Snickers, cut into chunks (About one bag of fun size snickers)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt the butter and chopped chocolate in a medium saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes. Whisk the granulated sugar into the cooled chocolate/butter mixture. Add the eggs, one at a time, whisking until smooth after each addition. Whisk in the vanilla. Gently fold in the flour and salt.
- Once combined, spread half the mixture on the bottom of prepared baking dish. Sprinkle snickers bits over the brownie batter as evenly as possible and then spread the remained half of the batter over top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the brownies begin to pull away from the edges of the pan and the top is crackled.
- Let cool completely before slicing. This is very important as the brownies will fall apart if sliced when warm. To speed up the process, put the brownies in the refrigerator for about 1 hour. Cut into 24 pieces and serve immediately.