- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13” pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cream brown sugar and butter in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined. Add baking powder, salt, and flour and mix.
- Stir in caramel bits, chocolate chips, and chopped Milky Way bars (see note).
- Press into prepared pan (dough is sticky, spray your hands with cooking spray to avoid it sticking to your hands).
- Bake for about 22-25 minutes. (Be careful not to overcook – the center will still be jiggly when you take these out of the oven and they will finish cooking and firming up as they cool.) Cool completely before slicing into squares.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
THESE are like eating a candy bar! So yummy! You can substitute any variety of chopped candy bars or chips or nuts desired. Wonderful texture!