· You get motivated by doing things, not by thinking about them.
· Next time you are upset, remember it’s not so much people who make you angry, as your thoughts about them.
· Whatever thoughts are causing you pain, they are only thoughts. You can change a thought.
· Where did we get the idea that if we don’t forgive people, they suffer?
· The only way to beat fear is to face it.
· If we are honest with ourselves, we can list almost everything that has ever happened to us — and see how we helped create it.
· The happiest people don’t worry about whether life is fair or not. They just get on with it.
· If you want peace of mind, stop labeling everything that happens as good or bad.
· You give your best not because you want to impress people. You give your best because that is the only way to enjoy your work.
· When life is sweet, and that little voice says: It can’t last! Tell yourself: Maybe it’s about to get better!
· Loving people means giving them freedom to be who they choose to be and where they choose to be. Loving is allowing people to be in your life out of choice.
“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.”